TheLadders is looking for an Associate Creative Director (ACD) to join our mission to match “the right person for the right job.”
An ACD at TheLadders is both a leadership and a hands-on design role. As a leader, the ACD is responsible for shaping the creative direction of TheLadders, ensuring that the work the team produces is in line with the company’s strategy and is appropriate to its brand. In addition to producing quality work for their team, The ACD must be capable of ensuring that the quality of creative work across all teams meets TheLadders’ standard of creative excellence.
TheLadders is a collaborative, cross-functional team environment. The ACD must be able to work comfortably with people from different disciplines to deliver work in a Lean/Agile environment. The ACD should also work to mentor those on her team and in her department with a view toward fostering professional growth.
- Proven ability to create innovative and inspiring creative solutions for online product companies. Experience designing and directing modern, browser- and/or mobile- based applications a must.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and to delegate work effectively.
- A strong desire to do brand-building, and award-winning work.
- Marketing sense – must possess an ability and an interest in helping to develop campaigns that can work across channels, offline as well as online.
- Possess a strong grasp of current design/industry trends and advances in technology
Full benefits, unlimited vacation, competitive pay, and rewarding work with smart individuals.