The Echo System is a powerful social engagement, sharing and analytics engine for commerce and content. The Echo System’s technology gives web users the tools to share quickly and easily via their favorite social networks, and gives business proprietary analytics tools that allow them to collect and understand a stream of feedback for products and services. This is an exciting opportunity to join a funded early stage start-up and take ownership of the company’s technology platform and lead/mentor and grow the team. This is the top technical position with enormous growth potential which reports directly to the CEO.
As a member of the executive leadership team, the VP of Engineering will have a ‘seat at the table’ and help stear the company’s overall product and platform offerings. This is very much a strategic position as well as technical. Daily activities will include coding, architecting, leading Agile SCRUM sessions and participating in the company wide ping-pong ‘bloodsport’. If you’re the type to thrive in a start-up culture and are ready to play a major role in pioneering the next gen social media outreach/commerce engagement platform than this is an ideal opportunity for you.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- 7-15 years engineering/Architecting
- 5+ years C#, ASP.Net, LINQ, MS SQL Server, T-SQL
- 3+ years leading/mentoring a team
- OO programming, SDLC, Agile Methodologies, MVC
- Entrepreneurial Spirit, ability to self-manage and manage others, responsible, dedicated.
- Highly motivated, organized, resourceful, and tech-savvy
- Problem Solver, able to think outside the box, know where to go to get the answer
- Strong DB skills, experience with cloud computing and system integration
- Indepth experience/understanding of social media
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience/interest working with huge amounts of data and working with new technologies a plus