With over 115 million registered users worldwide, the Stardoll Network is the leading group of websites devoted to young women and teens. Launched in early 2009, the network includes: Stardoll.com – the entertainment destination for young women focused on fame, fashion and friends; Piczo.com. Based in Sweden with offices in the UK, US and Germany, the company continues to grow rapidly and is backed by two of the world’s top venture capital firms: Sequoia Capital and Index Ventures.
The Vice President of Sales will be responsible for exceeding agreed revenue goals through selling innovative digital advertising solutions across the network. You will work closely with the VP Advertising Sales North America to manage the entire sales process from strategy setting through to building ongoing customer relationships and developing new revenue streams.
- Build & manage regional sales teams
- Maintain accurate forecast and grow pipeline of revenue opportunities
- Develop sales collateral to maximize commercial impact across agency market
- Achieve market leading client satisfaction scores to develop repeat business from both clients and agencies in the market
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 10 years experience in media and advertising business
- Self-starter looking for a role with significant room for personal growth
- Team player who is at home in a start-up environment
- Excellent relationships with leading digital and media agencies in Eastern / Western US
- Results oriented with a track record in consistently exceeding sales targets
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Energy and passion for the digital media industry