We are looking for an exceptional Group Account Director with strong CPG experience to lead multiple pieces of business while championing 360’s digital offerings (Brand, Social & Search Marketing, Emerging Media, Customer Insights, Design & Development) with our senior clients.This role is a management level position responsible for building and growing client relationships, managing cross-functional agency teams, partnering with other agency leads to create marketing strategies, oversight of campaign development and management and driving the overall business analysis. The Group Account Director must be engaged and passionate about delivering outstanding work and creative ideas to our clients.Company DescriptionAbout 360i – A Decade of Digital Marketing Innovation
Given radical shifts in consumer behavior driven by emerging technologies, digital marketers are increasingly leaders of brand strategy and ideation. And 360i is perfectly positioned to help lead iconic brands into the next frontier- or as we like to say “Navigate Where There are No Roads”.
We’re continuing to evolve our marketing capabilities, having gone from specialty agency to digital AOR in just 5 years. We have an incredible track record of selling in and executing the ideas we pitch. And we’ve more than doubled in size over the last 2 years while doing work for world-class brands like Coke, Oreo and other Kraft Foods brands, Smirnoff, Guinness, Fisher-Price, NBC Universal and jcpenney.
We have the intimacy, drive and opportunities of a boutique agency, but with big company benefits, support, resources and vision.
Ad Age named us an “A-List” agency AND a “Best Place to Work” and Fast Company’s dubbed us one of 2011’s “World’s Most Innovative Companies”.
If you’re sharp, creative and forward-thinking – and if complacency isn’t in your vocabulary – this can be a perfect place for you.
The possibilities are endless.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 8+ years as brand steward and business partner to senior-level Fortune 500 clients
- Digital savvy required; CPG experience strongly preferred
- Proven success developing relationships with executive-level marketers
- History of pitching and winning business from new and existing clients
- Proven experience managing, mentoring and developing junior and mid-level talent
- Partner and counselor to creative teams to help them develop better work
- Constantly looking for ways to evolve the capabilities of the account group
- The ability to thrive in an environment that values entrepreneurialism and results and work across a matrix environment You can navigate the political environments on the client side (and with partner agencies) to achieve results