Brogan Search has been engaged to secure a VP Product for what is, by almost every metric available, the fastest growing Direct to Consumer E-Commerce company in history. They have also raised a significantly small amount, sub-20M which makes this a very unique opportunity in terms of upside for those who hold equity. The Co-CEO, Amir Tehrani has already had significant success in this sector. Linked here, is an article about Our Place featuring Co-CEO, Shiza Shahid. We’re very excited to bring this career defining executive leadership opportunity to market.
VP of Digital Product
Welcome to Our Place. We believe in the power of home-cooking to bring people together. That’s why we create products that simplify home-cooking; it’s why we celebrate making and breaking traditions with families – given, chosen, and found. And it’s why we share those stories with you, directly from the people and places where they originate.
Our Place is growing at an unprecedented pace, and we’re looking for our VP of Product. We’re building something truly special at Our Place, and this is a unique opportunity to have a major impact at an early-stage, fast-growing, venture-backed global startup, and to have a monumental impact on the overall business. If that sounds intriguing, we’d love to chat.
Who you are
You’re a seasoned leader deeply who’s passionate about digital products. You know what excellence looks like and you’ve operated at scale, but you’re also excited to roll up your sleeves and build. You love looking at the data and leveraging it to understand the biggest opportunities for improvement. You’re an excellent communicator, and you thrive in working cross-functionally – ensuring you understand goals across the organization and how best to achieve them. And you believe in the power of home-cooking to bring people together across cultures.
What you’ll do at Our Place
- Oversee and own the performance, roadmapping, and day-to-day management of digital products
- Partner with our co-CEO to set the overall strategic vision for digital products, identifying opportunities to improve experience and performance at every turn.
- Set key goals and KPIs to measure success and keep the teams on track and marching toward meaningful, measurable progress.
- Partner with cross functional teams, including engineering, creative, marketing, operations, logistics to drive product development from conceptualization, design, development, and QA, to launch
- Maintain and prioritize the product backlog, including gathering requirements, writing user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Carefully analyze user behavior via data/analytics and identify opportunities
- Develop A/B testing hypotheses and plans to validate and evaluate product performance
- Incorporate quantitative and qualitative data into product decision making, and align key stakeholders with clear presentation and communication of important data points
- Define and track metrics to assess success and failure of projects, while ensuring the team and stakeholders are aligned on goals
- Conduct ongoing competitive analysis of other sites, apps, and products to continually identify ways to improve our user experience
- Find the perfect intersection of experience and performance, continuously improving all the while
Location: Flexible, HQ in LA, offices in NYC and other states.
Compensation: Competitive base, Significant equity