At Flashpoint, we deliver Business Risk Intelligence (BRI) to empower business functions across the enterprise to make better decisions and mitigate risk. Our unique Deep & Dark Web data, expertise, and technology enable our customers to glean intelligence that informs risk and protects their ability to operate. Fortune 500 and government customers utilize our data and intelligence in diverse ways, including bolstering cybersecurity, confronting fraud, detecting insider threats, enhancing physical security, assessing M&A opportunities, and addressing vendor risk and supply chain integrity.
We are looking for a strong product leader and visionary to help us continue to refine our production and delivery of Business Risk Intelligence (BRI) in new and innovative ways that address the current and future needs of our extremely demanding customers and prospects.
As VP of Product, you will be part of our senior leadership team to help us form, plan, and execute the strategic vision of the company. Working closely and collaboratively with other senior leaders and functions from the company, from Engineering to Marketing to Customer Success to our Analyst teams, you will ensure that the Product team understands our users and competition intimately, addressing both current needs as well as looking to future needs that perhaps customers can’t even define yet. Moreso, you will be responsible for articulating the product vision and evangelizing it across the company.
While you certainly have a strong product vision and strategy, you also have the ability to execute on this vision tactically, with deep experience building and mentoring Product teams that work synergistically and efficiently with Engineering to deliver on the roadmap on time and to specification. You have substantial experience building process and utilizing best practices in product development, project management, and organizational theory.
You have also worked in rapidly growing work environments that call for flexibility while building process and the product function to support the company strategically as it scales. You have successfully recruited, onboarded, and mentored top-tier product management talent to work cross-functionally across the company to build and market products that meet the needs of our internal and external stakeholders and anticipate their future needs.
Finally, you ideally have familiarity with the threat intelligence space and understand why what Flashpoint is building with Business Risk Intelligence at the heart of our product is unique and differentiating in a crowded market. You can take this knowledge and work collaboratively to craft and own a product vision that continues to innovate by improving our ability to deliver BRI to customers and increasing the audience capable of utilizing BRI.
At Flashpoint, you will:
- Own and execute on the product roadmap to support the strategic growth of the company, for which you will be accountable to the company’s board of directors
- Build and mentor an amazing product management team
- Conduct research and gather robust data to generate KPIs to help make data-driven decisions behind product and feature development
- Evangelize the product and roadmap internally while engendering customer empathy throughout the entire company
- Work collaboratively with marketing, sales, customer success, and other business functions as we bring products and features to market
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- You have 10+ years in a senior product management role building and leading a product team, ideally for a SaaS product, with a demonstrated track record of successful outcomes
- You can appreciate, understand, and expertly incorporate both art and science into a product
- While process and structure is important to you, and you know best practices inside and out, you also know how to apply just enough process to get the job done as we scale
- You are an evangelist at heart, working hard to promote transparency across the company on the roadmap and product vision
- You have deep familiarity with the threat intelligence market and its users
- You have the vision to see how Business Risk Intelligence broadens our addressable market beyond typical buyers of threat intelligence
- Open communication, collaboration, and empathy are your hallmarks when working with others
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, ability, and role responsibilities. Additional perks include medical, dental, and vision coverage, commuter benefits, a well-stocked kitchen, beer Fridays, and company outings.