Our client is a highly successful market-leading Green-Tech company (with 250MM+ in sales in it’s first year) which enables homes across the country to dramatically reduce their environmental impact and save on their utility bills. This is achieved by taking advantage of government subsidies to pay for home modifications at low or no up front cost to the consumer and by having an incredibly skilled labor force.
We are seeking a VP of Engineering to spearhead the development of a financing management platform to enable a greater fluid management of the lending and payment process for these home implementations.
This is an incredible opportunity for a seasoned executive to build out a product and team from the ground up.
- Working with CEO and COO to define an achievable product roadmap and timetable.
- Setting and managing company’s aggressive overall technology development targets.
- Making recommendations and proposing solutions in a fast-paced market and development environment.
- Developing product and functionality quickly and in a high-quality manner.
- Ensuring that the proper technical approach is taken organization against all feature development.
- Establishing development environment, technology stack, version control, methodology and testing policies.
- Build, Manage, and lead the technology team.
- Substantial experience as a senior manager (CTO/VP) running a fast paced environment for an industry-leading product, coding methods and execution.
- Entrepreneurial DNA: Experience and comfort starting from square 1.
- Must be familiar with security, standards and procedures necessary when dealing with sensitive personal financial information.
- Minimum 10+ years overall experience with significant leadership expertise, 5+ as an engineer, 5+ as an engineering leader.
- Respect amongst peers in technology as a thought leader with the ability to attract and develop talent, have significant business acumen and multiple wins under your belt.
- BS in Computer Science.
- Experience building out a financial portal (Credit/Loan/Banking) a plus.