Magnet is recruiting 3 Video Producers for Thrive Global to work across 3 different content verticals: Work Smarter, Psychology & Brain Science, and Health and Well Being. We’re looking for an ambitious self-starter with a strong understanding of video and how to tell stories in video and a passion for our mission. We’re an all-hands-on-deck kind of team, so we’re looking for someone who is ready to roll up his/her sleeves. S/he loves distributed platforms, thinks about visual presentation in all formats, and has a nimble and creative approach to production.
Thrive Global’s mission is to end the stress and burnout epidemic by offering companies and individuals sustainable, science-based solutions to enhance well-being, performance, and purpose, and create a healthier relationship with technology. Recent science has shown that the pervasive belief that burnout is the price we must pay for success is a delusion. We know, instead, that when we prioritize our well-being, our decision-making, creativity, and productivity improve dramatically. Thrive Global is committed to accelerating the culture shift that allows people to reclaim their lives and move from merely surviving to thriving.
- Oversee the development of new short-form franchises and formats around work productivity, including pitch, production, edit and delivery.
- Collaborate with the content team to develop, produce, and edit original video content optimized for Thrive’s media platform and social channels.
- Collaborate with our corporate team and external clients to develop, produce, and edit original video content optimized for the corporate audience, including videos featuring up-and-coming and established business leaders.
- Have a strong interest in work productivity.
- 3+ years of experience with all forms of video production
- A strong understanding of video and how to tell stories in video
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, etc.)
- Experience working with editorial teams and creating video for social platforms (with and without audio) including Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat
- A nimble producer mindset, comfortable experimenting quickly and creating new formats
- An excellent sense of pace and timing, a knowledge for the best ways to grab viewers, and a sense for how to tell a powerful story at different lengths
- Great office location in SoHo, NYC
- Competitive salary
- Many opportunities to grow within the company and shape our growth strategy
- Medical, vision and dental coverage
- Three weeks vacation + 7 flex holidays (not including regular holidays)
- A human-centric culture inclusive of a range of wellness benefits
- Reaching hundreds of thousands of people (at well known companies) – and making a huge difference in their health and lives