TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that brings artists and fans together through unique music and content experiences and is currently available in 52 countries.
As Senior Vice President of Marketing you will work with artists, sponsors and strategic partners to create compelling campaigns and maximize impact through social and other marketing channels to ultimately drive awareness and activation. This highly visible role will report directly to the CEO and collaborate with key internal and external partners to effectively conceive, plan and execute marketing campaigns.
- Identify unique marketing opportunities and conceive, coordinate and execute marketing plans
- Work with artists, labels, artist management and sponsors/partners to execute live/digital events and experiences
- Collaborate with internal partners on pitching sponsorship and strategic partnership opportunities
- Produce and facilitate content creation internally as well as through external partners such as Album Releases, Podcasts, live streams, live events
- Maximize campaign impact through social platforms ultimately driving top of funnel activation
- Oversee the day to day responsibilities of the digital marketing team and all campaign execution
- Liaise with internal/external resources to create content calendars across multiple social platforms to support awareness and activation
- Create and execute strategies to increase marketing efficiencies and build best practices
- Develop and nurture relationships with relevant partners (i.e. social media outlets, blogs, influencers, curators, etc.) to secure coverage for campaigns and round out overall marketing efforts
- Manage reporting and analytics resources to measure effectiveness of campaigns and make informed recommendations
- 10+ Years of relevant and progressive experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrated experience in successfully conceiving and executing innovative and unique campaign events and experiences
- Strong understanding of social media networks, their features and best practices, both on desktop and mobile environments
- Collaborative nature with experience in managing a wide spectrum of personalities across labels, managers and artists
- Strong working knowledge of the music industry preferred, and a passionate commitment to music and artists
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal, communication, and time management skills as well as the ability to prioritize, multitask, and focus while working under demanding timelines
- Demonstrated experience leading and mentoring a global team in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, with a track record of proven leadership and a collaborative mindset
- Must be an articulate professional with excellent oral and written communication skills, with demonstrated experience in the ability to positively and creatively influence change and direction within professional environments
The TIDAL artist–owners are Alicia Keys, Arcade Fire’s Win Butler and Regine Chassagne, Beyoncé, Calvin Harris, Coldplay’s Chris Martin, Daft Punk, Damian Marley, deadmau5, Indochine, J. Cole, Jack White, Jason Aldean, Shawn “JAY Z” Carter, Kanye West, Lil Wayne, Madonna, Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, T.I. and Usher.
TIDAL brings music fans closer to their favorite artists and gives on-demand access to discover new music from our massive music and video catalog. TIDAL’s extensive catalog is supplemented by exclusive content, including exclusive videos and songs featuring the world’s top musicians, athletes and entertainers and up-and-coming independent artists. We offer not only access to exclusive digital content, but also the ability to participate in unique real life experiences such as concerts with established or emerging artists and other direct interactions between fans and their favorite artists.
Human curation is an important part of what we do at TIDAL, and we have an expert group of tastemakers to help select and promote emerging artists to a broader audience via our TIDAL Rising program. We also provide a choice of both premium and HiFi music quality that enables fans to experience music as the artists intended it to be heard.
TIDAL now offers Master Quality Authenticated technology, which is a way of compressing digital music without limitations to deliver guaranteed master-quality sound. This allows subscribers to hear music just as it was recorded in the studio; an audio experience as the artist intended.