Department: Integration & Product Development
Reporting to: CEO
Our client is part of WPP’s GroupM division. We enable the world’s leading brands to engage consumers on the largest digital retail platforms to turn shoppers into buyers. Our client acts as a strategic site-development partner and digital shopper marketing agency for several major retailers. The company also acts as an advertising agency that manages and executes targeted display, video, social, mobile and rich media campaigns that are connected to unique online brand experiences.
We drive innovation and run on teamwork. We’re committed to fueling our team members’ passion for creativity, community involvement and work/life balance. After all, it’s our people that take us from great to incredible. If you thrive in a creative, fun, teamwork atmosphere, this job may be for you!
We are a leading provider of digital retail marketing platforms, representing some of the biggest retail brands in the world. We are seeking an exceptional candidate to join the organization as our Senior VP Product. This is a key, high-profile and strategically important role with responsibility for driving our global product strategy and leading the product development, implementation, and deployment of our market-leading proprietary platforms.
- Define and implement the product strategy and development road map for the suite of products.
- Evaluate and assemble best in class partnerships to develop the new product capability, including partnerships for white-labeling and out-of-house product development.
- Provide strategic consultation with client executives to sell product vision and strategy
- Represent company in new business pitches and review meetings with our most significant global clients.
- Provide support for commercial negotiations with key product partners.
- Responsible for the life cycle of products, including concept, specification, launch, customer adoption, and performance.
- Lead and grow a focused, agile team with subject-matter expert capability in Product Strategy, Development.
- Lead the creation or modification of new or existing product plans and product schedules.
- Participation in the Product & Engineering senior leadership group.
- Set the strategic product direction for the organization and associated technologies.
- Infuse and cultivate product management best practice within the team.
- Develop effective information sharing and roadmap publishing processes.
- Collaborate with operations leaders to ensure that solutions meet business needs.
- BS Degree plus 10-15 years exp.
- 7 years+ in Ad-tech/Mar-tech arena.
- Retail and e-Commerce Sector experience
- Experience in creating and implementing new products, including packaging and product marketing experience.
- Experience in the retail and cpg media ecosystem; digital retail media, cpg performance measurement, path to purchase studies, shopper data, retail data partnerships, etc.
- A passion for strategic omni-channel marketing and advertising
- Deep knowledge of the media and advertising landscape and the major players in the marketplace
- A track record of delivering outstanding business results through product innovation
- Experience and comfort leveraging partnerships to drive out-of-house product development.
- Strategic vision to predict new trends in digital marketing and implement sound strategies to capitalize on new business opportunities.