IT Security Manager
WeWork is the fastest-growing collaborative workspace community in the world – we are the community for creators. We transform buildings into beautiful, collaborative workspaces and provide infrastructure, services, events and technology so our members can focus on doing what they love. We currently have 19 locations in six cities in the US with 11,500 members, and growing fast domestically and internationally.
The success of WeWork is the result of a collaborative effort by a group of talented and outstanding team members who challenge convention at every opportunity and take pride in building community.
Reporting to to the VP Information Technology the IT Security Manager will be responsible for aiding the IT Infrastructure group with the management and installation of CCTV and keycard IT security Systems.
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Order keycards and oversee system setup, including access group and time zones setup
- Confirm security drawings (card readers and CCTV placement) for new buildings after they are designed by outside consultant and WeWork DOD team.
- Test out all functions across a new building to ensure the following:
- All doors are functional and secure
- All access groups and time zones are correct
- All cameras are functional and up on the Video Insight server
- All email notifications and audible alarms are implemented
Daily Management & Quality Assurance
- Ensure WeWork design/build specifications are being carried out in each project.
- Act as point of escalation and project liaison with vendors for any operational issues that impact security, including access control and CCTV failures
- Oversee security contracts and vendors to ensure WeWork is receiving highest level of service and value.
- Create and manage security upgrade projects.
- Create and implement security policies across WeWork buildings in various states that will be added into training.wework.com
- Create training modules related to security.
- Review security footage and check transaction reports if a high level security break-in occurs.
- Run daily checks of access control panels and VMS servers to ensure 100% uptime
- Create and manage action plan to respond to email notifications generated from alarm notifications.
- Run weekly and monthly reports to assist senior management in decision making related to security.
- Manage WeWork employee staff onboarding and offboarding.