Select Equity Group is an established and growing investment management firm with over $15 billion under management (in traditional and hedge fund strategies), and is seeking a developer who reports directly to the Director of Infrastructure Management.
Select Equity Group has an innovative, entrepreneurial environment dedicated to the open exchange of ideas and a constant improvement in processes. The position provides compensation commensurate with experience that is better than the leading Wall Street firms and offers an extraordinary range of benefits. Select Equity Group is an equal opportunity employer.
You will be responsible for performing desktop support for system users across a variety of functional organizations. These end-users support our Trading’s order management solutions, Portfolio Administration’s transaction accounting system, Finance’s partnership accounting and performance systems, Client Services CRM system, and Research Management functions.
- Implement and directly support various desktop applications.
- Conduct compatibility testing between various applications and upgrades/patches.
- Cultivate and maintain successful relationships between the Information Technology Department and internal clients.
- 1-3 years desktop support
- 0-3 years in Financial Services industry with hands on experience supporting traders, portfolio administrators, portfolio managers, analysts and financial accountants.
- 2-5 years hands on experience resolving issues related to packaged and customized software
- 0-3 years Windows Server administration
- BS in Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent experience required.
- Proven customer service/user support skills and experience working with employees at the highest organizational levels.
- Ability to multitask and manage small to large projects in a cross-functional environment.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, have a high degree of professionalism, be self-motivated, have strong desire to learn, and be adaptable to a fast paced, ever-changing environment.
- Windows 7/10
- Mac OS X
- Office 2007/2013
- Active Directory
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Exchange