Greenhouse is hiring a Technical Lead. We take great technical leadership very seriously and our technical leads are responsible for hiring and retaining amazing engineers, making key decisions, and helping their teams do the best work of their careers. And there is a lot to do: Greenhouse is a complex platform with a tremendous amount of functionality.
Why apply for this job?
- You are an engineering manager looking for your next challenge
- Learn from excellent business and technical leaders
- Help build an amazing company
During your first year at Greenhouse you will:
- Recruit and retain a world-class engineering team
- Manage a team of 4-6 full-stack software engineers
- Assist with technical planning and design activities
- Mentor your team members to grow their technical and interpersonal skills and facilitate their career growth
- Perform and organize code reviews to maintain a high quality code base
- Help determine our distributed micro-services strategy based on SOA/EDA principles
- Show strong technical leadership, making tough decisions and building consensus
- Write code for approximately 30% of the time, deploying to prod several times a week
You should have:
- A degree in CS or a related field
- Experience with Ruby or another dynamically typed programming language
- Experience with Rails or another web based MVC framework
- Experience with development best practices, including continuous integration, automated testing, source control, and code reviews
- Prior experience in developing a complex, multi-tenant web application
- A deep understanding of modern web applications. You should have experience with issues related to scale, security, availability, deployment, and server maintenance
- A good understand of RESTful API design
- Interest in solving real-world business problems
- A passion for people and exceptional emotional intelligence
- At least occasionally sarcastic
Pay, perks & such:
At Greenhouse, we take care of our employees. We provide competitive salaries, stock options and a full slate of benefits including health coverage, an FSA, a 401K plan and pre-tax commuter benefits. We also have a flexible vacation policy and sponsor seasonal sports leagues (kickball fans rejoice!). Perks include catered lunches on Mondays, fully-stocked pantries and great desk gear to help you get your job done. We pride ourselves on company get-togethers like Feelings Fridays and our quarterly All Hands meetings, which reinforces our culture of collaboration and connectivity. Most of us are located in our NYC headquarters in Flatiron, and we’ve got a pretty stellar team out in San Fran as well.
We’re transforming the way companies hire. We’re also on quite the hiring spree ourselves. Since its founding in 2012, Greenhouse has doubled in size every six months. We’ve grown our customer base by 500% in the last year alone and also raised $60MM from top VC firms to help fuel our hyper-growth.
Greenhouse’s core values and culture are built around being effective, authentic, customer-focused, open-minded, collaborative, and ambitious. Every Greenhouse employee has a direct impact on the growth and direction of our business. Our founding philosophy is to empower ourselves and each other to do the best work of our careers.