Our client is a comprehensive career resource dedicated to advancing professionals’ careers who is looking to bring on a new Director of Product Management to help them achieve their vision.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop and execute a product vision for a growing company: inventing the very best data-driven products for improving careers.
- Shape vision, strategy and product roadmaps, in support of the central mission to improve people’s careers
- Lead a scrum team (PM, UX, Design, Engineering) and be accountable for their velocity and impact
- Own key metrics (acquisition, k-factor, conversion) for mission-critical products
- Define, debate, defend, iterate and communicate your product roadmap in partnership with Engineering, Marketing, and the Executive Leadership team
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or other related technical field.
- 7+ years of product management (web or mobile) with increasing responsibility, and your product has experienced quantifiable growth or increase in growth trajectory as a result
- 2+ years of experience leading or managing a team
- You understand how different user bases grow, and what makes certain products engaging and sharable
- You can talk in depth about how your favorite app solves a unique problem, and why it’s ‘winning’ or growing
- You love data and can show us what insights about our users that we’re missing
- You’re looking for an engineering-driven organization, where the “building team” (engineers, product, data science) makes the decisions
- You take ownership and want to be held accountable to measurable results
- You want to invent and build something new. We are redefining our core value proposition – this is a high risk, high reward commitment that will be a demanding yet highly interesting process
- You believe it is inspiring to improve people’s careers!
Our client offers full benefits, unlimited vacation, competitive compensation, and rewarding work in partnership with motivated and innovative professionals.