Fluent, LLC, a cogint company (Nasdaq: COGT), is an industry leader in people-based digital marketing and customer acquisition, serving over 500 leading consumer brands and direct marketers. Leveraging a massive reservoir of proprietary audience data, as well as millions of real-time survey interactions with consumers every day, Fluent enables advertisers to more effectively target and acquire their most valuable customers, with precision, at a massive scale.
At a time of unprecedented growth, we are seeking an energetic Director, Digital Data Product Sales to lead the expansion of Fluent’s ad sales efforts across its consumer digital marketing services by generating new advertiser relationships.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is pro-active at driving revenue, increasing their client base and account retention. The Director, Digital Data Product Sales must have a proven track record in online media with a focus on driving email acquisition & enhancements/appends to client’s existing databases. They will have significant contacts with agencies and brands active in web, CRM, direct response and mobile advertising. Additionally, they will be results driven and committed to creating new business opportunities.
The Director, Digital Data Product Sales will focus their efforts around the expansion of Fluent’s Connect™, EnhanceConnect™, and ReConnect™, and AudienceNow™ products.
- Connect™ enables marketers to cost-effectively acquire consumer data and marketing consent at scale across Fluent’s vast network of proprietary websites. It serves highly targeted ads designed to acquire opt-in email addresses, postal addresses, TCPA compliant phone numbers, SMS permission, and custom data fields. With
- EnhanceConnect ™, a real-time CRM data enhancement solution, marketers can tap into Fluent’s massive audience and engagement solutions to enhance what they know about their existing customers. By supplying Fluent with a hashed version of a CRM file, Fluent can deterministically target existing customers and build out more robust profiles with self-declared data. This is not your grandfather’s append product!
- ReConnect ™, is the first solution that enables marketers to retarget site visitors for the specific purpose of driving new database opt-ins and enhanced consumer insights at a massive scale.
- With the debut of AudienceNow™, for the first time, marketers can target custom audiences with precision at a massive scale by leveraging immensely powerful, self-declared user data. Data that no one else can get their hands on. With AudienceNow™, marketers can create any custom audience that they want and need.
- The Solicitation and recruitment of new advertisers across various consumer verticals to include but not limited to: CPG, eCommerce, Retail, Travel, Media, Entertainment, Financial Services, Home Services through cold calling, emailing, and face-to-face meetings.
- Develop, manage and report on individual and team sales pipeline aligned to the achievement of quarterly revenue goals for the company.
- Update and create sales proposals, pitches, presentations, weekly sales pipeline updates and reports.
- Ensure campaign and program execution against key performance indicators, in partnership with Account Management, Ad Ops and Product Management teams.
- Represent advertiser and sales perspective on new product improvements with product teams and review meetings.
- Support marketing efforts via participation at market events, client summits, developing client case studies, and so forth.
- Critique advertisers on their CRM processes in order to enhance overall program efficiencies.
- 5+ years’ experience as an Account Executive at a top Online Marketing Company or Agency.
- Strong knowledge of CRM landscape.
- Proven track record driving large scale, strategic customer acquisition programs for enterprise clients.
- Candidates should have a deep understanding of Online Media, Mobile, and Agency business model and a strong desire to grow their sales and management skills.
- Network in any/all of the following verticals – eCommerce, Retail, Travel, Financial Services, Home Services, etc.
- Strong work ethic. Skilled at prioritizing and managing time.
- BA/BS required.
- Embraces and encourages a culture based on team work, collaboration, and intellectual curiosity.