Director, Digital Ad Sales (Lead Account Executive) – Hollywood.com / Spill.com
Hollywood.com is seeking an NYC-based digital ad sales leader to work with our growing staff out of our new SoHo loft space and lead sales across our portfolio. This is a lead role with management responsibility selling to new verticals (CPG, Style etc). We are seeking a focused hunter who will be the lead Account Executive.
We are ramping up our ad sales efforts together with our early 2013 re-launch of Hollywood.com, which includes an all-new look and feel, technology stack and re-imagined content focus headed up by InTouch Weekly’s former editor-in-chief. Sales opportunities include all properties’ platforms and Apps (web, mobile and tablet). We are looking for entrepreneurial go-getters who are strategic and energetic to join our existing ad sales team in taking our brand into the marketplace.
* Responsible for generating digital advertising revenue from Hollywood.com’s web, mobile, tablet, and connected TV audiences as well as our portfolio of fansites and Spill.com
* Achieve goals as set forth by management
* Cultivate new leads and existing relationships with agencies and brands direct
* Work closely with our editorial and ad trafficking teams to plan for new and upcoming features and products
* Help to drive sales strategy and guide the development of ad sales marketing materials
* Oversee timely and accurate delivery of advertising campaigns in accordance with goals and objectives of the client
* Consult closely with clients on their marketing needs and creatively design solutions
* Provide feedback to the rest of the organization on how to better satisfy client needs
* Work with 3rd party services, as applicable, to better improve upon and enhance the value of Hollywood.com’s audience
* Digital ad sales experience – at least 5 years
* Mobile/tablet ad sales experience would be a plus
* Full understanding of pre- and post-sale processes
* Knowledge of 3rd party measurement tools: comScore, Nielsen, Omniture, Google Analytics
* Contact list for both ad agency and client direct digital teams
* Strong presentation and communication skills
* Ability to manage client demands in tight timeframes
* Understanding of digital media tools such as DSM, MediaVisor, Atlas, Salesforce.com
* Flexibility to travel if necessary
Full-time, comprehensive benefits package includes highly competitive salary and commission structure coupled with participation in the Company’s profit sharing (phantom equity) plan. Work with cool (not to mention quite talented) people in our brand-new, state-of-the-art SoHo loft space!
Hollywood.com’s properties cater to over 15 million entertainment fans monthly across the flagship Hollywood.com, which includes Hollywood.com Box Office, the leader in box office data and analyses, Spill.com, which creates animated irreverent reviews of movies, and 5,000+ fan sites, which provide fans with the platform to showcase their original content focused on celebrities, movies, TV shows and more. The Company’s co-CEOs previously co-founded SyFy Channel.
Hollywood.com, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org