Alley has engaged Brogan Search to secure a senior level creative director (8 years or more experience) who will manage the evolution of the Alley brand.
From physical to digital and with a wide variety of consumer touchpoints we are seeking an
individual who can lead our marketing and brand positioning elements from all aspects, by
managing a super creative team of critical thinkers.
Alley is evolving, and in partnership with Verizon and powered by a 5G network, is working with some of the largest organizations in the world and some of the most dynamic startups in the game.
As we continue our national expansion and growing the community, we need to have thoughtful execution on the look, touch and feel of Alley.
● Manage the creative process from concept to completion
● Be hands-on in the graphic design and art direction of projects
● Translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies
● Work closely with multidisciplinary project teams, particularly developers
● Build, lead and direct the creative team (currently a Marketing Director and Social Media
Manager) in the production of all marketing collateral
● Ensure visual communication and brand standards are met
● Oversee client pitches and proposals
● Oversee profitability, deliverables, timelines, and budgets
● Meet with clients or upper management to explain campaign strategies and solutions
● Review work, troubleshoot and provide feedback to branded and for creative assets
● Remain actively involved in hiring and training creative staff
● Manage and cultivate the career development of staff members, including designers, art
directors, copywriters, photographers, and web developers
Required Experience and skills
● 8+ years of experience
● Strong understanding of industry trends and creative tools
● Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
● Experience as an Art Director or graphic designer
● Experience performing or managing a range of creative positions, such as graphic
designer, art director, copywriter
● It’s essential that candidates for this role have stellar communication, presentation,
problem-solving and project management skills
Preferred Experience and skills
● Expert knowledge of the business side of design
● Pre & post video production experience