Spectacular opportunity for a skilled Front End Developer to join one of North America’s most successful and fastest growing Consumer Internet companies. The new Casper HQ is an incredible work environment with best in class wellness benefits and catered lunches.
Looking for a job to get you out of bed? This is the one.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our E-Commerce team, the team is focused on making our customer’s journey through the website the best experience on the web. As a company built on a strong digital foundation, technology is integral to our e-commerce vision and how customers interact with the Casper brand online.
As a senior engineer, you’ll play a key role in building software that enables teams across the Casper organization to bring delightful experiences to our customers.
Casper (casper.com) was created to re-imagine sleep from the ground up, beginning with its obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress. All of Casper’s sleep products — including its pillow, bedding, and furniture — are developed in-house by the company’s award-winning R&D team in San Francisco. Casper was named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in the World and its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine’s Best Inventions. We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
Work closely with our internal front-end and platform engineering teams to support launching products and create delightful experiences that impress our growing customer base
- Deliver high quality peer-reviewed code that follows best practices
- Review code written by teammates and lead technical decision making
- Set and achieve personal goals that further your technical and mentorship skills to level up the team
- Our dream candidate is…
- Able to bring design to life with their style and markup skills developing with our Styled Components driven style framework.
- Pro-active. You can independently seek out answers and own project responsibilities.
- Excellent at giving and receiving feedback from others that promotes a collaborative and humble working culture
- A clear communicator that can reduce ambiguity and promote transparency with team members and co-workers.
Working at Casper:
- Highly competitive salary to pay your bills, a potential bonus for some splurging, and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Wellness programs like cash incentives for tracking sleep and fitness, credits for your favorite studios and in-office activities
- Catered lunches twice a week to give you time to catch up with your teammate
- Free snacks and coffee, including a huge breakfast selection
- A full gifted bed set when you join and product discounts for friends and family!