Are you an expert in Incrementality, Attribution, Media Mix Modeling, Correlation of TV with Digital channel attribution, A/B Testing and Measurement? Do you have deep Omni-Channel Marketing Analytics experience and strong management and thought-leadership? If you answered yes to both of these questions and you’re looking for a job to get you out of bed, we would love to speak with you..
Position Brief – Director, Marketing Analytics
Casper is looking for a seasoned Omni-Channel (we’re seeking strong TV, Out of Home, Paid/Unpaid Media, Digital, Radio experience as well as all things digital) Marketing Analytics leader to join and lead the Data & Analytics team. The Data & Analytics team is responsible for directing strategy via insights and championing our data-driven culture company-wide.
The Data Analytics team provides unique customer and commercial insights, fuels data-driven acquisition and marketing spend to increase marketing effectiveness and efficiency, and drives data infrastructure to build capabilities to drive customer lifetime value. We work closely with the Marketing, Tech, Retail, Wholesale, and Product teams to deliver business results.
We are constantly testing and building new approaches as we look for ways to grow the Casper business.
The Director of Marketing Analytics will lead our marketing analytics team to build and strengthen analytical capabilities in 3 key areas: marketing performance, media mix optimization and planning, and onsite testing and optimization.
Reporting to our SVP of Data Science, This individual will partnerclosely with our Acquisition Marketing, Digital Experience, and other teams to apply the best analytics-driven approaches in our marketing practices and achieve our growth and efficiency goals.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
• Lead and manage Marketing Analytics team, recruit and develop talent, build processes to effectively create and deliver data and analytics insights and products
• Build and strengthen 3 key capabilities in Marketing Analytics: acquisition marketing mix optimization and spending planning, acquisition marketing performance and attribution, and onsite conversion optimization and A/B tests.
• Set strategy on approaches to optimize acquisition media mix and increase efficiency on media spend, work with marketing teams to activate audience solutions to increase media spend effectiveness
• Lead the efforts to improve our measurement capabilities, such as enhancing methodology and establishing process on in-channel and cross-channel incrementality, and understanding of promotions effectiveness and efficiency (offer, duration, presentment) through in-market testing.
• Work closely with Acquisition team to plan, execute, and measure market tests to assess channel and program incrementality.
• Work closely with consumer insights and customer analytics to implement new audience solutions and measure their effectiveness.
• Set strategy and work closely with acquisition marketing and business units across the company to enhance media attribution methodology and process, and enhance methodology and establish process on in-channel and cross-channel incrementality.
Our dream candidate is…
• A strategic thinker, practitioner, and excellent team manager.
• 8+ years of hands-on experience in advanced analytics with an emphasis on acquisition media budget mix optimization and budget planning, measurement of incrementality and multi-touch attribution.
• Experience at an omni-channel e-commerce brand with a high volume of complex data and/or familiar with the online and offline media landscape.
• Experience working with teams to successfully implement spend recommendations to drive business growth.
• Experienced in building and leading analytics teams, developing analytics talent, and managing agile workflows.
• Able to partner with key cross-functional areas to drive insights from the analysis to conclusion.
• An expert in advanced statistics and machine learning methodologies preferred • Technical skills including writing complex SQL queries, Python (preferred) or R, with solid understanding of open source data mining / data visualization software packages (e.g., pandas, scikit-learn, matplotlib) a plus.
• Familiar with AdTech and MarTech toolsets and platforms, such as Heap, Optimizely, GA etc.
• Strong communication skills and able to influence others to achieve buy-in for recommendations.
• Highly motivated self-starter. Flexible, adaptable, able to manage change and be productive.
Our Benefits – The syrup on your waffles
• Salary to pay your bills, a potential bonus for some splurging, and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family.
• Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles…).
• 401K program so you can still spend money later in life.
• Extra cash incentives for being healthy and fit (we actually give you money to track your sleep!).
• Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
• Bi-weekly catered lunches to catch up with your teammates.
• Free snacks and coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
• Nap pods, for those days when you stayed out a little too late…
• A full gifted bed set when you join (mattress, sheets, pillows, the works)! If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you.We look forward to learning more about you, but if you’re feeling sleepy, take a nap before applying