TheLadders is looking for an Art Director to join our mission to match “the right person for the right job.”
TheLadders is a collaborative, cross-functional team environment. An Art Director at TheLadders partners with interaction designers, product managers, copy writers, and technologists to deliver on-brand creative work which meets TheLadders’ standard of creative excellence. TheLadders’ approach is Agile and Lean: The Art Director must be self-motivated, collaborative, and willing to create and execute ideas at a quick clip. Positive attitudes, strong communications skills, and team-oriented mentality are a must. The Art Director reports to the Associate Creative Director, as part of the User Experience team.
Art Directors at TheLadders execute both product and marketing work. The Art Director possesses a solid understanding of graphic design, typography and layout and how it extends through the digital realm (application and mobile work). Art Directors at TheLadders are fresh thinkers, who embrace technology as well as new methods of thinking.
- Proven ability to create inspiring creative solutions for online product companies. Experience designing modern, browser- and/or mobile- based applications a must.
- Strong desire to stay current with design/industry trends and advances in technology
- Ability to function independently and in a highly collaborative team environment
- 3-5 years of internet-related visual & user experience design
- You have strong HTML/CSS, Photoshop, & Illustrator skills, and a strong understanding of browser capabilities
- Familiarity with (or eagerness to learn) SASS/LESS, responsive design techniques a huge plus
Full benefits, unlimited vacation, competitive pay, and rewarding work with smart individuals.